Best Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting
Kentico CMS easily manages and supports multilingual website content. We can build customized websites and organize web pages using this application. Kentico CMS has powerful search engine optimization features, which can create highly optimized websites.
It is a highly flexible platform supports mobile websites, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, multisite management . It contains 40 modules, 340 configurable web parts and source code available. The built-in editor provides tools to create and edit content.
Kentico automatically resizes the required dimensions. One can also upload and publish movies, music and youtube videos using Kentico. In this article, we have reviewed 137+ Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting provider that have excellent speed connection, and the following are Top 3 Best Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting Provider for you.
|Disk Space||5 GB||Unlimited||1 GB|
|Bandwidth||60 GB||Unlimited||20 GB|
|Websites on Accounts||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 sites|
|Email Space||200 MB||200 MB||500 MB|
|Windows||2012 R2||2012 R2||2012 R2|
|ASP.NET||Latest Version||Latest Version||Latest Version|
|ASP.NET MVC||Latest Version||Latest Version||Latest Version|
|MSSQL||200 MB||50 MB||0 MB|
|MySQL||200 MB||100 MB||100 MB|
About Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting
Kentico Official News – Kentico fixes reported bugs within 7 business days by releasing a hotfix. (Learn more about our 7-day bug-fix policy). Please only use hotfixes if you are experiencing a major bug, as the hotfixes do not represent fully tested code. If using v6 or later, we recommended you use the Kentico Installation Manager to apply hotfixes. We regularly release hotfixes every Friday, with possible exceptions in the case of serious bugs and around holidays.
The hotfixes are cumulative, meaning that the hotfix contains all the previous hotfixes for the same version. We recommend that you apply the latest hotfix available for the respective Kentico version you are using.
System requirement changes
- The minimum required version of Microsoft .NET Framework is now 4.5
- The Kentico application in IIS must now use an Application Pool with Managed Pipeline Mode set to
- Integrated. Classic mode is no longer supported.
- Microsoft Azure SDK 2.7.1 required for Microsoft Azure projects.
- Removed support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Fixed issues (major)
- Macros – The timeout limit for resolving of macros now applies correctly (by default 1 second). If you encounter problems with timed out macros, you can set a longer timeout by adding the |(timeout) parameter to individual expressions, for example |(timeout)10000.
- Scheduled tasks – Fixed the sliding of scheduled task run times. The system now calculates the next run time based on the time for which the previous run was originally scheduled. The actual start time of the task and the execution duration no longer have any effect.
- Email queue – The retry policy for sending emails (both regular and campaign emails) changed to minimize the chances that failed emails get stuck in the queue. The Email queue keeps attempting to send failed emails every minute for the first hour after the first failed attempt.
- Geomapping – The Bing and Google map web parts now work with protocol-relative URLs.
- E-commerce – The ECommerceContext.CurrentCustomer property now always points directly to the CurrentShoppingCart.Customer property. Previously, the ECommerceContext.CurrentCustomer property could have lead to different properties in certain cases.
- API – Fixed exceptions that could occur when calling the ValidationHelper.GetBoolean method with unconvertible input.
- Field editor – Added validation for the names of primary identifier fields (for custom Classes, Page types, Custom tables, Forms, etc.).
- Portal engine – The HTML head section no longer combines head sections from multiple master pages before the closest master page in the tree is saved on the Master page tab for the first time.
- Pagination – When using a query string parameter for pagination, the system now hides the parameter on the first page.
Fast Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting – Hosting Speed Test
On the morning of April 9th, 2010 Google (the world’s most popular search engine) announced that they were including a new variable; in their evolving search ranking algorithms. What was the new consideration to be? Website speed. The speed factor that they spoke of, referred to the new importance placed on exercising an efficient and speedy website response; to an impatient search engine request.
Improving website efficiency and speeding up response time, has become increasingly important to search engines, a majority of Internet users; and in-turn, website operators. A quick website response time, to generated requests, has been proven to encourage satisfied Internet visitors; and reduce website operating costs. Internal studies conducted by Google, showed that when a website responded slowly; visitors spent less time there. As you can imagine, this is an undesirable result for most anxious website owners; and determined webmasters.
To help you choose the best Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting with high speed connection, we have measured the provider’s speed from independent tools. The following are the speed test result from the providers based on the speed tools on pickuphost speed test website.
ASPHostPortal.com Speed Test
HostForLIFE.eu Speed Test
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Speed Test
Reliable Kentico 9.0.28 Hosting – Hosting Uptime Test
Web hosting always come with web hosting uptime. What is web hosting uptime? It is the amount of time your website is accessible on the internet. No web host can ever offer a 100% uptime to the user, so beware with all those false promises.
Uptime is important especially for those who are running an online store compared to private website. Imagine if your website cannot be viewed most of the time, you will probably end up losing your customers and eventually your business. Furthermore, it doesn’t show any professionalism if your website is down often and people may get tired of trying to view it.
To avoid you choose bad hosting provider, we have measured the provider’s reliability from independent tools. The following are the uptime test result from the providers based on the tools on serviceuptime website.
ASPHostPortal.com Uptime Test
HostForLIFE.eu Uptime Test
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Uptime Test
Crazy Benefits for Using Kentico
Often, while trying to make up your mind what application to use on your web server, price is the first point that you think of as a deciding factor. But, whoever goes by this bent of mind may most likely tend to err. Price is, no doubt, one of the top priorities, but can never be the first one while you are making a choice of a content management system (CMS) amongst many of them. The reason is your website need to have all those features that can compete with the full-featured websites. Kentico CMS is one of the full-featured website content management systems that appear to give you ultimate CMS solutions.
In the backdrop of Internet popularity and growing numbers of internet users, websites of these days should have at least these features:
• Dynamic and database driven
• Able to run on Microsoft
• Able to support multiple authors
• Able to support access control and full editing service for all areas
• Allows using all plugins and other additions to the code beyond what the base software supports
• Able to provide customizable templates
• XHTML & CSS templates need to be supported
However, while looking for a CMS for your website, you need to be very careful for making a final choice. If you follow these steps as to how to make a perfect choice, you may be able to minimize the chances of making errors.
At first, you have to determine what features for your website you require. Basing upon your requirements, you can find it easy to choose one of the best from many. Then, you have to find out as many CMS tools as you can. This way you can make the process of doing evaluation easier. Make sure that you have explored the web thoroughly to do a comprehensive research. In this way, you have to narrow down the numbers of your searches. Then, you have to compare and contrast with the best-rated CMS tools and features, apart from those made in the preceding paragraphs.
For instance, if you zero in on one of the best-rated full-featured Web content management systems named Kentico CMS, you will find out the following CMS advantages that are generally missing in other types.
• Easy-to-use editing interface in a browser
• Highly flexible and extensible
• Rapid development and short time to the web
• Advanced Security
• Full control over website
• Easy access code
• AJAX Support
• Integration of open API
• Supports multilingual options
• Unicode and RTL support
• Flexible design and navigation options
• Helps build websites, community sites, intranets and online stores on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform
• Friendly URLs
• Support image galleries, forums, groups, blogs, polls, media libraries, etc.
• Supports WYSIWYG editing and workflows
Kentico customization is based on Microsoft ASP.NET platform. With having this CMS, you will get websites featured with Wiki, web analytics, reporting and content rating services, Geo-mapping, private messaging, 300 plus web parts, international support, apart from the features and advantages stated above.