About Persits ASPEncrypt
Persits ASPEncrypt is an Active Server component that brings security to your applications through encryption. With Persits ASPEncrypt, you can encrypt data, send S/MIME-based secure mail, compute one-way hash values, generate and verify digital signatures, issue and manage X.509 digital certificates, and more. This component can be used in an ASP/ASP.NET or VB environment on Windows 2000 • XP • 2003 • 2008 • Vista • 7 • 2012 • 8.
Although this user manual is written primarily for ASP and ASP.NET developers, Persits ASPEncrypt can be used with any development environment supporting COM, such as VB, Access, SQL Server, PHP, etc.
Persits ASPEncrypt offers a wide range of cryptographic functions:
- Encrypts and decrypts text, files and binary data using strong encryption.
- Supports all major symmetric-encryption algorithms: RC2, RC4, DES, Triple-DES and AES.
- Encryption keys can be random, password-derived or imported from an external source.
- Supports all major one-way hash functions: MD4, MD5, SHA and SHA256.
- Sends certificate-based secure mail (AspEmail is also needed).
- Generates and validates RSA digital signatures.
- Supports encryption with a public key and decryption with the corresponding private key.
- Issues and manages digital certificates.
- Can be used on the server as well as a client machine.
Best and Cheap Persits ASPEncrypt Hosting Recommendation
Finding Persits ASPEncrypt hosting, especially if you have no experience in web development or site building, can be very intimidating. People who are new to web development are often a little bit scared when they approach their first website project. If you are doing this project solo it is natural to feel a little bit intimidated. Putting money into this type of venture is not without risk. It is important to practice caution when deciding who gets to access certain information and find out certain facts about you.
One of the best things that you can do for yourself when you want to build your own Persits ASPEncrypt website is join up with a reputable Persits ASPEncrypt hosting company. Of course, knowing what you need to do is one thing but how do you know which hosting company to choose. If you are an owner of small or medium size business with an objective to transform it into a large one you need to take intelligent decisions. We highly recommend you to host with ASPHostPortal.com
Best and Cheap Persits ASPEncrypt Hosting with ASPHostPortal.com
Their robust, Persits ASPEncrypt hosting plan with super speed and adequate allocated resources. Very suitable for individuals, college students and businesses which need good response time without compromising quality. For all their service, They also give you Uptime and 30 Days money back guarantee.