Best, Cheap and Recommended ASP.NET MVC Hosting
ASP.NET MVC is a free, fully supported, Microsoft product that enables developers to easily build great web applications. It provides total control over your HTML and URLs, enables rich AJAX integration, and facilitates test driven development.
TOP 3 Best, Cheap and Recommended ASP.NET MVC Hosting – 2014
- ASPHostPortal.com is a leading Windows 2008 / 2012 hosting service provider.
- Unlimited Websites Hosted.
- ASP.NET 4.5 / 4.0 / 3.5 SP1 / 2.0, Classic ASP, ASP.NET MVC 6.0 / 5.0 / 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.0
- IIS8 / IIS7 URL Rewrite, Isolated Application Pool
- Include MS SQL 2014 / 2012 / 2008 Databases and MySQL Databases
- SSRS 2014 / 2012 / 2008, Crystal Reports 2013 / 2010
- SMTP / IMAP / POP3 Email accounts
- World Class Data Center, Daily Backups
- 24/7 Email ticket Support
- 99.9% Uptime and 30 days money back guarantee
- IIS7 with windows 2008 web hosting platform
- ASP.NET 3.5 2.0 Hosting, and SQL Reporting Services Support
- Free DNN (Dotnetnuke), Community Server, ASP .NET Starter Kit
- Windows SharePoint Hosting or WSS Support
- PHP, ASP, MS SQL 2005, and MS SQL 2008
- Cisco Powered Network, Redundant High Bandwidth Connectivity, Dynamic Routing, Powerful Systems
- 24/7 Technical Support
With midPhase Virtual Windows Hosting you can get budget windows hosting with reliable web server hardware. Use this winhows hosting coupon to get FREE setup on their $4.95 monthly plan and midPhase will include a no-cost domain name with all of their really cheap windows hosting plans.
ASP.NET MVC Framework
ASP.NET MVC Framework uses a Model-view-controller pattern. Microsoft added this framework to ASP.NET. It allows software developers to build a Web application as a composition of three roles: Model, View and Controller. A Model represents the state of a particular aspect of the application. Frequently, a model maps to a database table with the entries in the table representing the state of the table. A Controller handles interactions and updates the model to reflect a change in state of the application. A View extracts necessary information from a model and renders a user interface to display that.
What is Model View Controller (MVC) Framework?
MVC is a framework methodology that divides an application’s implementation into three component roles: models, views, and controllers.
“Models” in a MVC based application are the components of the application that are responsible for maintaining state. Often this state is persisted inside a database (for example: we might have a Product class that is used to represent order data from the Products table inside SQL).
“Views” in a MVC based application are the components responsible for displaying the application’s user interface. Typically this UI is created off of the model data (for example: we might create an Product “Edit” view that surfaces textboxes, dropdowns and checkboxes based on the current state of a Product object).
“Controllers” in a MVC based application are the components responsible for handling end user interaction, manipulating the model, and ultimately choosing a view to render to display UI. In a MVC application the view is only about displaying information – it is the controller that handles and responds to user input and interaction.