What is WordPress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. In this article, we will tell you about how to speed up your WordPress site? There are many reasons, why you should speed up your WordPress site. One of them is for improve your WordPress site SEO rank. So, let’s try these tips for speed up your WordPress site.
How to Speed up Your WordPress Site?
- 1. Block your wp-admin.php, wp-login.php and xmlrpc.php scripts from crawling, then firewall CIDR records for IP addresses looking for those scripts (they won’t be real people).
- 2. Optimize your database by removing drafts of all your post and page changes.
- 3. Repair and optimize your database on a monthly basis.
- 4. Never hotlink to images; always embed them locally.
- 6. Make sure your embedded advertising and analytics loads last.